God speed chicken God speed chicken

I love this song :) Really! It just MADE your Minecraft tales all the more awesome!!

I'm a fan and re-creator of classical music myself, as I play the piano, and this just blew me away!

I want to thank you for your tutorial as well on YouTube! I love playing this song now!

Also, I recreated this to a longer version in FL: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/473406

It's not the best, but I tried and hope you find it to your liking~
You're also welcome to use it if you like for any future RMCT you may or may not be making~ ^w^ (Just make sure to credit if you do~)

Keep up the awesomeness!

Once was a time between us Once was a time between us

So sweet

Makes me cry~
Plz complete~

TL - One Track Wonder [Remix] TL - One Track Wonder [Remix]

OwO AMAZING!!!

I lost count of how many times I listened to this!!! This is truly amazing! Great job! I love the tone, the beat and the speed! It's addictive and catchy! I would dance to this all day~ It's really up-beat and has a happy tuen~ Really brightened up my day ^w^

TeHLoY responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it...
You should check our catstuffer's stuff, he was the one who created most if the melodies here. He's really talented with creating melodies.

The Missing - Avenger's M The Missing - Avenger's M

Truly Awesome~~!

^W^ I'm REALLY loving this! The beat is awesome! I must say, this is got to be like my second favorite song EVER! I was sad that it ended so soon though! 8D Keep up the awesome work!

Dj Avenger - Tired Of Waiting Dj Avenger - Tired Of Waiting

Really good!

I like the melody and the beat overall~ The only thing I would like to say is that the percussion beats at the very beginning were a little too loud and hurt my ears a bit, but other than that it was GREAT! ^w^ Keep up the good work!

Avenger cover - Still alive Avenger cover - Still alive

Pure Awesomeness!

This is a definite download! You did a really good job in recreating the ending theme! GLaDOS has NOTHIN on you! xD Lol. I agree, this makes me want to play Portal all over again~~ ^w^